Hubbell Premise Wiring is excited to announce the availability of its new Full Line Catalog, which features more than 400 pages of product information, installation practices and application guides.
With over 300 new products now available, this valuable resource connects installers and end-users with high-quality networking and connectivity solutions that deliver advanced performance and installation efficiency. Inside, customers will find complete product data, including product photos and ordering information, for solutions like:
- End-to-end solutions, including copper and fiber cabling and connectivity
- AV, including video and audio connections
- Copper, including work areas, cross connects, assemblies, and cable solutions
- Delivery systems, including floor and wall boxes, enclosures, and fire-rated poke-throughs
- Fiber, including connectivity, assemblies, cable, and enclosure solutions
- HI-Impact solutions, including products for punishing environments
- Metal, including racks, cable management, ladder and basket trays, wall-mount enclosures, network and server cabinets, grounding and bonding, and power distribution solutions
- netSELECT® residential solutions, including AV delivery, enclosures, wallplates, and connectivity
- Wallplates to match any style
This new catalog makes it easy for professionals to find exactly what they need – or simply browse and learn more about possible solutions to address the connectivity challenges they face.
The catalog can be found on the Hubbell Premise Wiring website and easily accessed from any desktop computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone. To learn more, contact a Hubbell Premise Wiring sales representative or visit www.hubbell.com/hubbellpremisewiring/en.