To make sure contractors and installers are ready to help their healthcare clients maintain appropriate temperatures for COVID-19 and other vaccines, Hubbell Wiring Device-Kellems created a Vaccination Cold Storage & Transportation Quick Reference Guide.
This two-page resource identifies the Hubbell products that can provide safe, reliable, 24/7 connections to protect vaccines throughout each step of the cold chain—getting them from the manufacturer out to the people who will receive them—without worry of disruption or failure.
The Vaccination Cold Storage & Transportation Quick Reference Guide explains the valuable features and benefits of the following Hubbell products:
- Twist-Lock Devices, which resist impact, heat, and chemicals
- IEC Pin & Sleeve Devices with heavy-duty construction to prevent damage and corrosion
- inSIGHT™ Data Monitoring Pin & Sleeve Devices that wirelessly monitor current, voltage, and temperature
- inSIGHT™ Environmental & Circuit Monitors that accommodate six external temperature probes
- Reverse Service Mechanical Interlocks & Plugs for applications where energized plugs feed non-energized receptacles (such as a generator)
- inSIGHT™ Disconnects with LEDs to visually communicate a switch’s electrical status
- LINKOSITY® & MotorQuick™, which are designed for fast setup and high-pressure washdowns
- inREACH™ Cord Reels that reduce labor with installation possible by one person within minutes
- Wire Basket Trays offering field configurability for challenging installations
- Kellems® Wire Management solutions, which are corrosion resistant and feature stainless steel grips to alleviate pull tension on terminals
- Hospital-Grade Receptacles that provide durability and visual inspection of terminals
“Hubbell is ready to do whatever we can to make sure COVID-19 vaccines make their way across the country safely,” says Roy Itzler, Director of Industrial Marketing for Hubbell Wiring Device-Kellems. “By relying on our solutions, those working hard to get this essential cargo into the right hands don’t have to worry about unexpected downtime or loss of connectivity, which could compromise vaccine effectiveness.”
The Vaccination Cold Storage & Transportation Quick Reference Guide can be found on the Hubbell Wiring Device-Kellems website and is easily accessed from any desktop computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone. To learn more, or to obtain a hard copy, contact your Hubbell sales representative or visit www.hubbell.com/wiringdevice-kellems/en.